Mobile jammers quit the habit of indulging in games
With the advent of the summer vacation, primary and secondary schools in various places have begun to have holidays, but the test for parents has come one after another-what should I do if the child is addicted to mobile phone chat, what should I do if the child does not have a good rest and play mobile games in the middle of the night, the child holds the mobile phone all day long and is indifferent to other things How to do? These are the questions I have received the most recently. When encountering such consultations, I generally recommend parents to communicate with their children so that they can learn to self-discipline. However, some parents also reflect the actual difficulties and hope to purchase home mobile cell phone jammer to interfere with/cut off mobile phone signals. Yesterday, an older brother hoped that his younger sister could concentrate on studying. He sacrificed the fun of playing with a mobile phone and bought a mobile phone jammer. My heart is still very warm!
1. Shielding range: the shielding range and power are proportional. For low-power mobile phone jammers, one is enough to install in a room, and the shielding range is about 20 square meters; while forsignal jammers, the shielding distance can reach 100-400 Square meters, depending on the local field strength or whether you need to go through the wall to decide (some parents will choose to install mobile phone signal jammers in their rooms).
2. Signal strength: There are signal base stations or signal amplifiers on the roofs of many residential areas as well as the distance from the surrounding area to the base station. Our professional sales staff of Dazhan Electronics will teach you how to determine the signal strength in the room and choose the appropriate mobile phone jammer.
3. According to the shielded frequency band: Before buying, you need to know which signals you want to shield. Ordinary mobile phone signals (2345G) can be selectively shielded. If you only shield 2G or only 345G, this can be adjusted before leaving the factory. There are also 2.4GWIFI, 5.8GWIFI, VHF, UHF and other frequency bands. Here we need to explain the functions of each signal frequency band. Simply put, 2G is the frequency band for making phone calls, and 2345G is the frequency band for mobile phones to surf the Internet, so it depends on the specific requirements for shielding the frequency band.
4. Appearance: The appearance of the mobile phone signal jammer can be divided into an external antenna and a built-in antenna. Generally speaking, because the antenna is external, the external antenna extends outwards, so it is relative to the built-in antenna. It occupies a larger space and volume; because of the extended antenna, the effect of the external antenna is more stable.
5. Power supply: The power supply of mobile phone jammers is generally built-in lithium battery. After the power is used up, you can use the power adapter to charge; the desktop test room uses 220V voltage power supply, and the car-mounted vehicle generally uses 12-36V. Voltage supply.