9 hidden functions of GPS jammers
We have reported on 9 hidden functions of GPS. Today we will talk about 6 things you don’t know about GPS jammers. Because of the recent use ofGPS jammers in North Korea, such products frequently appear in major media. So what does this thing do, and what other things we don’t know about it?
1. First of all, it is illegal to use gps blocker in the United States, but it is also restricted in Europe. It is not clear whether there are relevant laws in other countries.
2. This kind of GPS jammer is easy to order online. With functions such as protecting personal privacy and preventing others from tracking, the online price is only 33 US dollars (about 216 yuan).
3. Some people claim that GPS jammers endanger social security. In some processing plants, these restricted products flow out, so they can be easily purchased online, and these products are not produced for the purpose of marketing.
4. Some people think that these products are beneficial and should have the right to buy them. For example, some VIP characters can prevent illegal tracking through these products.
5. The transportation industry often uses GPS trackers for tracking deployment, and GPS jammers can prevent bosses from monitoring their work.
6. For criminals, stealing a car can interfere with tracking; criminals monitored by GPS shackles abroad can also interfere with tracking through products.
On the whole, because the broadcast signal power of the GPS system is very small, some normal power supply equipment can support the operation of GPS jammers without increasing the power. And most people actually don’t need to use this kind of products, because small jammers can not only block the tracking devices around you, but also block people around you from using GPS positioning products, and how many people will be caught What about tracking?