How To Choose A cell phone jammer To Prevent Students From Indulging In Mobile Phones
With the advent of the summer vacation, primary and secondary schools all over the country began to have holidays, but the tests for parents came one after another-what should I do if children are addicted to cell phone chat, what should they do if they don’t have a good rest and play mobile games in the middle of the night, children hold their phones all day and are indifferent to other things How to do? These are the questions I have received the most recently. When encountering such consultations, I generally recommend parents to communicate with their children so that they can learn to self-discipline. However, some parents also reflect the actual difficulties and hope to purchase home cell phone jammer to interfere with/cut off mobile phone signals. Yesterday, an older brother hoped that his younger sister could concentrate on studying. He sacrificed the fun of playing with mobile phones and bought a mobile cell phone jammer. My heart is still very warm!
Then let’s talk about how to choose a mobile jammer at home (to prevent students from indulging in mobile phones)
1. Range of cell phone jammer: the shielding range and power are proportional. For low-power signal jammers, one is enough to install in a room, and the shielding range is about 20 square meters; while for high-power cell phone jammer, the shielding distance can reach 100 -400 square meters, depending on the local field strength or whether you need to go through the wall (some parents will choose to install the cell phone jammer in their room).
2. Signal strength: There are signal base stations or signal amplifiers on the roofs of many residential areas as well as the distance from the surrounding area to the base station. Our professional sales staff of Dazhan Electronics will teach you how to determine the signal strength in the room and choose the appropriate home cell phone jammer.
3. According to the shielding frequency band: Before buying, you need to know which signals you want to shield. Ordinary mobile phone signals (2345G) can be selectively shielded. If you only shield 2G or only 345G, this can be adjusted before leaving the factory. There are also 2.4GWIFI, 5.8GWIFI, VHF, UHF and other frequency bands. Here we need to explain the function of each signal frequency band. Simply put, 2G is the frequency band for making phone calls, and 2345G is the frequency band for mobile phones to access the Internet, so it depends on the specific shielding frequency band requirements.
4. Appearance: The appearance of cell phone jammer can be divided into external antennas and built-in antennas. In general, the external antennas extend outward due to the external antennas, so they occupy space and volume relative to the built-in antennas. Larger; the external antenna is more stable because of the extended antenna.
5. Power supply: The power supply method of cell phone jammer is generally built-in lithium battery. After the power is used up, use the power adapter to charge; the desktop examination room uses 220V voltage power supply, and the car-mounted vehicle generally uses 12-36V. Voltage supply.