GPS jammer anti gps tracker is illegal in the United States
We have reported 9 hidden functions of GPS before. Today we will talk about 6 things you don’t know about gps jammer. Because of the recent use of high-power GPS jammers in North Korea, such products frequently appear in major media. So what does this thing do, and what other things we don’t know about it?
1. First of all, it is illegal to use GPS jammers in the United States, but it is also restricted in Europe. It is not clear whether there are relevant laws in other countries.
2. This kind of GPS jammer is easy to order from the Internet, with functions such as protecting personal privacy and preventing others from tracking, the online price is only 33 US dollars (about 216 yuan).
3. Some people claim that GPS jammers endanger social security, and in some processing plants, these restricted products flow out, so they can be easily purchased online, and these products are not produced for the purpose of marketing.
4. Some people think these products are beneficial and should have the right to buy them. For example, some VIP characters can prevent illegal tracking through these products.
5. The transportation industry often uses GPS trackers for tracking deployment, and anti gps tracker GPS jammers can prevent bosses from monitoring their work.
6. For criminals, stealing a car can interfere with tracking; criminals monitored by GPS shackles abroad can also interfere with tracking through products.
On the whole, because the broadcast signal power of the GPS system is very small, some normal power supply equipment can support the work of anti gps tracker GPS jammers without the need to expand the power. And most people actually don’t need to use this kind of products, because small jammers can not only block tracking devices around you, but also block people around you from using GPS positioning products, and how many people will be caught What about tracking?